Communication with Stakeholders
This session is an online interactive review on how governors should engage with their school stakeholders – “Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act.” ― Albert Einstein
Date: Thursday 13th May 2021 – on Zoom
Trainer: Alan Richards, National Leader of Governance
The need to communicate effectively with parents, the community and statutory bodies impacts massively on a Schools reputation and can be the difference between a Good or Outstanding judgement form Ofsted. This session will explore what should be communicated, who it should be communicated with and how the message should be delivered. If you think about it, “A vision, without a plan, is just a hallucination.” — Will Rogers
This interactive session will cover:
- Who our stakeholders are and their importance to the school
- What needs to be communicated and who’s responsible
- What a communication plan looks like
- The importance of the school website
- How to monitor, evaluate and respond to feedback
By the end of the session participants will:
- Know who their School Stakeholders are
- Understand their role in communication and the importance of confidentiality
- Know what’s appropriate and inappropriate in the use of social media
- Be able to support and challenge the school’s communication policy
- Use their knowledge to be an ambassador for their school
- Understand the link with income and why it’s important to have a full school
Anyone in governance and school Senior Leadership who is passionate about School Improvement and improving outcomes for children.
To book a place this course please select the “Book Online” button above then select the course.
If you have any difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost – Your school will be invoiced after the course.
Zoom training courses cost £10 per person.
If you book and are then unable to attend please email email@example.com, Phone 01226 790460 or cancel through the booking system from the email you receive.