This is a two part accredited course on Zoom
Dates: Tuesday 25th January 2022 AND Tuesday 1st February 2022
Time: 6pm until 9pm
Trainer: Kate Gaunt – Wellspring Academy Trust / Pastoral Manager & Safeguarding Lead at Joseph Norton Academy
This Safer Recruitment course will give you the information you need to know when advertising roles, completing the interview process and appointing new employees. This course is fully accredited by the Safer Recruitment Consortium and certification will last for 3 years. Safer recruitment training is a statutory requirement for Head Teachers and at least one member of every appointment panel.
The course content will include:
- Safer recruitment and the wider context of safeguarding
- Prevalence of abuse and profile of abusers
- How abusers operate within organisations
- Features of a safer recruitment process
- Planning a safer recruitment process
- Making the right decisions: interview and selection
- Setting acceptable standards of behaviour
- Maintaining an ongoing culture of vigilance
To book a place this course please select the “Book Online” button above then select the course.
If you have any difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost – Your school will be invoiced after the course.
This accredited Zoom training course costs £30 per person for both sessions.
If you book and are then unable to attend please email email@example.com, Phone 01226 790460 or cancel through the booking system from the email you receive.